With this cable we can directly read parameters, efficiency and working time of the Mastervolt Soladin grid tie inverter,
Voltronic Axpert KING 24/3000 MPPT 60A CanBus
Voltronic Hybrid Inverter Axpert VM III 24V 3000W with 60A MPPT.
This inverter is Voltronics' most advanced model. Bluetooth connectable with the mobile app. This new device allows full configuration of equalization and absortion times and voltages to optimally charge the batteries. It incorporates a 0 mS transfer relay and can automatically start a generator. CanBus port, prepared and calibrated for Pylontech Lithium batteries. Load statistics as daily and total consumption are recorded with the possibility of downloading data via USB.
100% secure site with SSL certificate and committed to Confianza Online.
Delivery time: 1 to 4 weekdays for products in stock once the payment is received by wire transfer, Paypal or credit card.
Voltronic presents this new product. The Axpert KING inverter / Charger / Regulator. An extremely high efficiency pure sinewave inverter with Power Factor 1
THIS PRODUCT IS THE TOTAL SOLUTION for self supplying electricity.
The Axpert KING is presented with a supercompact renovated design and a more complete display and menu. Among the improvements we highlight: 4
- Possibility of programming the absorption times. In addition to the equalization we can also regulate the equalization time.
- Bluetooth: Through the free app that can be downloaded from Google Play, we can access system information and monitor it from home.
- BMS Port: Reserved for future firmware updates of the device
- 0ms transfer relay: The transfer relay has been improved and the jump is already negligible. With 0 ms, the most delicate devices are not affected by the change of the inverter mode> bypass and vice versa in case the batteries are depleted / recharged.
- 60 A battery charger: allows you to use the source of a generator or electrical network to recharge the battery in a few hours on days of bad weather.
- Removable screen with new data: From the new screen we can monitor the system completely, seeing in detail the status, load, voltages and production statistics, as well as photovoltaic production in real time of what is happening in this inverter and once you understand the display, its very intuitive to use.
The Voltonic Axpert KING inverters come with a 2 year warranty.
Power: 3000VA / 3000W (Power Factor 1)
Voltage in: 230 VAC with Selectable Voltage Range: 170-280V / 90-280V
Working frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz (Automatic detection)
Output: AC Output Voltage (Batt. Mode): 230V
Peak power: 6000VA
Efficiency: 90% to 93% Pure Sinusoidal Wave
Baterias: Voltage: 24VDC
Solar Regulator: Solar MPPT type regulator (maximum power point tracking)
Maximum photovoltaic power: 1500W MPPT
Solar array Voltage Range: 35-110VDC
Maximum open circuit voltage: 145VDC Maximum current: 60A
Warranty: National, 2 years
8 other products in the same category:
The Studer Xtender 1500-12 is a super efficient, by Studer; swiss made electronics
Outback Power Systems inverter charger VFXR3048E. Single-phase, 230V Sinewave Output in 48V Version. 3000W Vented Models. Programmable for Seven Different Modes with Generator Assist. Completely modular, with a stackable design for up to Nine Inverters in Three-phase and 10 Inverters in Grid-tied. Up to 93% Operating Efficiency. On-field Upgradable Software. Standard 5-Year Warranty
The Studer Xtender 3000-12 provides an unmatched freedom of energy. Made in Switzerland
The Victron Energy Serial Interface MK1b, in conjunction with the VE Configure software, downloadable for free at the Victron Web, gives the opportunity to have every Phoenix Multi/MultiPlus communicate with a Windows computer through its RS-485 data port.
Pure Sinewave Rich Electric Invertek 12-1500-70 professional inverter-charger from 12Vdc to 230Vac with intelligent switchover
High Quality and super economic Ico-GE 600W modified sinewave power inverter
The GOODWE EM inverters are hybrid solar inverters. They make the use of the conventional electrical network possible interacting with batteries, so they allow a self-consumption, grid zero installation.
During the day the batteries accumulate the surplus energy that isn't used and is produced by the solar panels. This energy is available at the time of day when there is no solar production and can eliminate most of the electricity bill.