Ico-GE's new FV line; The Trinverter FVX3000 Puresine, high efficiency inverter + mains battery charger and a 60A MPPT solar controller, all in one.
Rich Electric Invertek 12-3000-140
Pure Sinewave Rick Electric Invertek 3Kw inverter-charger 12-24 or 48Vdc to 230Vac
100% secure site with SSL certificate and committed to Confianza Online.
Delivery time: 1 to 4 weekdays for products in stock once the payment is received by wire transfer, Paypal or credit card.
Pure Sinewave Rich Electric Invertek inverter Charger. 3000W in 12, 24, 48V versions, for a 230Vac output with intelligent shore, generator, battery management and control for power backup support.
A professional pure sinewave inverter for all purposes
- Automatic bypass function
- Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function)
- Continuous output power without derating (< 70°C)
- PowerControl — Dealing with limited generator, shore side or grid power to avoid sudden loads on generator causing voltage spikes
- PowerSupport —Boosting the capacity of shore or generator power, an innovative feature of the Combi-3
- Four stage adaptive charger and dual battery charging
- LCD display for parameter setting and error messages
- Programming auxiliary relay (x 3)
- Programming input current limit for power share
- User friendly parameters setting for power control and sharing
- Wall Mount and Table Mount available for choices
Nominal power output: 3000W(3,75 Kva)
Size: (mm) 355 x 256 x 368
Weight: 35 Kgs
8 other products in the same category:
A small DIY grid connected inverter to save money on your electric bill. Save upto 3.5-4kw/h a day in spain!
The Xantrex Prowatt 1400i: 1400W of traditional 230Vac power for your needs
230Vac 700 Watts of real power by Xantrex with the Prowatt 700i 12V power inverter
2000Watts of power from a small Xantrex inverter
Puresine, high efficiency inverter + mains battery charger + solar controller, all in one.
The GOODWE NS inverters are transformerless solar inverters. The GW1500NS allows upto 1,95kw of solar to be connected with a 1500W, single phase output.
They make the use of the conventional electrical network making grid feeding possible so they allow self-consumption, grid zero installation or even selling or compensating to the grid .
During the day this energy is available and can eliminate most of the electricity bill.
The Victron Energy Serial Interface MK1b, in conjunction with the VE Configure software, downloadable for free at the Victron Web, gives the opportunity to have every Phoenix Multi/MultiPlus communicate with a Windows computer through its RS-485 data port.