Rich Electric Invertek 12-3000-140
Pure Sinewave Rick Electric Invertek 3Kw inverter-charger 12-24 or 48Vdc to 230Vac
100% secure site with SSL certificate and committed to Confianza Online.
Delivery time: 1 to 4 weekdays for products in stock once the payment is received by wire transfer, Paypal or credit card.
Pure Sinewave Rich Electric Invertek inverter Charger. 3000W in 12, 24, 48V versions, for a 230Vac output with intelligent shore, generator, battery management and control for power backup support.
A professional pure sinewave inverter for all purposes
- Automatic bypass function
- Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function)
- Continuous output power without derating (< 70°C)
- PowerControl — Dealing with limited generator, shore side or grid power to avoid sudden loads on generator causing voltage spikes
- PowerSupport —Boosting the capacity of shore or generator power, an innovative feature of the Combi-3
- Four stage adaptive charger and dual battery charging
- LCD display for parameter setting and error messages
- Programming auxiliary relay (x 3)
- Programming input current limit for power share
- User friendly parameters setting for power control and sharing
- Wall Mount and Table Mount available for choices
Nominal power output: 3000W(3,75 Kva)
Size: (mm) 355 x 256 x 368
Weight: 35 Kgs
8 other products in the same category:
The GOODWE NS inverters are transformerless solar inverters. The GW1500NS allows upto 1,95kw of solar to be connected with a 1500W, single phase output.
They make the use of the conventional electrical network making grid feeding possible so they allow self-consumption, grid zero installation or even selling or compensating to the grid .
During the day this energy is available and can eliminate most of the electricity bill.
The Studer Xtender 3000-12 provides an unmatched freedom of energy. Made in Switzerland
The Xantrex Prowatt 1400i: 1400W of traditional 230Vac power for your needs
The Studer Xtender 2000-12 provides an unmatched freedom of energy. Made in Switzerland
The GOODWE EM inverters are hybrid solar inverters. They make the use of the conventional electrical network possible interacting with batteries, so they allow a self-consumption, grid zero installation.
During the day the batteries accumulate the surplus energy that isn't used and is produced by the solar panels. This energy is available at the time of day when there is no solar production and can eliminate most of the electricity bill.
Voltronic Axpert KS Puresine, high efficiency inverter + mains battery charger + PWM solar controller, all in one.
The Victron Phoenix Multiplus Compacr 12/2000/80 is an efficient and very reliable 1600W inverter/charger.
It has a sophisticated 80A charger with adaptive charging technology and a y high speed AC transfer switch.
This 2000VA model is also available in a 24V version.