Set of 5 replacement blades for Ico-GE Eolos 600 & 750W windturbines.
PV/Wind Hybrid controller 500W
The hybrid charge controller distributed by Generador-Electrico.com is the reinforced controller compatible with the Eolos and Eolo5 turbines
100% secure site with SSL certificate and committed to Confianza Online.
Delivery time: 1 to 4 weekdays for products in stock once the payment is received by wire transfer, Paypal or credit card.
This is the reinforced version for the Eolo and Eolo5 450 windturbines
This controller is very reliable and safe in operation with seperate heat sink.
High efficiency and long service life is assured.
For nominal power up to 500Wp of wind and a secondary input for a small solar array of upto 150W (max).
- PWM charging protects the storage batteries from being over charged and energy can be fully utilized
- Microcomputer chip ensures accurate control
- Return difference control function in the charging voltage detector of various circuits to prevent vibration status of switches
- Perfect protections: over charge protection, over discharge protection, +/- reverse connection and PV cell panel reverse connection protection
- Automatic brake and manual brake ensures that the wind turbine and the PV & wind hybrid charging controller operate safely and reliably
- Voltage for automatic brake (rectified voltage of wind turbine) automatic brake can be adjusted
Francisco S. published the 22/12/2017 following an order made on 22/12/2017
8 other products in the same category:
The new analog readout hybrid Wind and Sun charging controller distributed by Generador-Electrico.com can correctly quantify the electrical power generated by both wind turbine and solar panels into the battery bank. Perfect solution for all systems.
Complete Blade assembly for the Eolos 400/450 wind turbine. With hub, nose cone, nuts and bolts.
Original 50Amp stop switch. For Air 403, Air X and boliy Air 400 Wind turbine.
Eclectic Energy's D400 - Sealthgen and Duogen original replacement bladeblade
3 part tower, 9 meter high, tiltable and Guide-Roped Tower, specially designed for the Eolos turbines