Eclectic Energy D400 complete with original controller
The Eclectic energy D400 supersilent wind generator. Includes the originally supplied turbine regulator.
100% secure site with SSL certificate and committed to Confianza Online.
Delivery time: 1-4 weekdays for products in stock or since the payment is received through wire transfer, Paypal and credit card.
The Eclectic Energy D400 is a direct-drive wind generator, designed for a variety of marine, rooftop and terrestrial applications.
It is exceptionally quiet and offers a vibration-free operation. Its available in marine coated white.
The turbine features a powerful 3-phase alternator which is capable of delivering easily around 400A/h in a breezy day. It has computer-designed rotor blades which are optimised for low speed, and offers user-friendly operation.
This innovative machine is extremely efficient in low wind speeds, yet is capable of sustained high power outputs of up to 500 watts in higher winds.
Distinctive and elegant in design, the D400 is superbly engineered for long, trouble-free service, and is available in either 12 or 24 volt variants.
• Specifically designed for installation on boats, and on or near buildings
• Almost silent in operation
• Smooth running with optional integral anti-vibration mount
• Unparalleled low wind speed performance
• Low tip speed ratio, 1.1 metre diameter rotor
• Advanced variable camber airfoil blades
• Robustly engineered for long trouble-free service
• Highly efficient, low-speed, 3-phase axial field permanent magnet alternator
• Excellent heat dissipation with heavy duty encapsulated windings for sustained high output operation
• An esthetically attractive design
• Corrosion-resistant materials used throughout
• Turning circle – 585 mm
• Mounting tower 2’’ O/D tubing
• Weight 15 kilograms
Original calibrated charge conroller INCLUDED (normally sold as an option)
10 knots wind speed produces 40 watts. (5m/s)
15 knots wind speed produces 120 watts.(7,5m/s)
20 knots wind speed produces 190 watts. (36 km/h-7,5 m/s)
25 knots wind speed produces 280 watts. (12,5 m/s)
32 knots wind speed produces 400 watts. (16,5 m/s)
The turbines can be installed singly or in multiples.
Each micro wind installation will produce between 0 and 10 kW hours per day, depending on the prevailing wind speed. A realistic annual yield would equate to 1.8 kW hours per day.
An average family house uses some 10 kW hours of electricity per day. One D400 produces an average of 660Kwh/year, the equivalent of .27 T CO2 abatement.
Instruction manual here
Ramon A. published the 15/11/2018 following an order made on 15/11/2018
muy muy buen aparato
8 other products in the same category:
High performance Windturbine WW5000. Equipped with precision molding
Lightweight tower (aprox 18 kgs). Ideal for smaller windturbines, Needs guide-ropes
New 400 WATT Ico-GE Ecobuzz Wind Turbine. Small size, very reliable high output wind turbine. Twin voltage outo selection 12/24V
Eclectic Energy D400 Wind turbine charge controller