Baxi STS 200L Thermosyphon Solar Hot Water Kit
Complete economic high quality BaxiRoca STS 200L thermosyphon hot solar water system. For sloped roofs and flat surfaces
Site 100% secured by means of SSL certificate and business adhered to Confianza Online.
Delivery time from 1 (MRW) to 5 (Rhenus) working days for products in stock or from receipt of payment by bank transfer, Paypal and credit card.
The Baxi STS 200 is a complete economic high quality thermosyphon hot solar water system supplying 200 litres of (very) hot water for free.
- Ideal for all houses in Spain, and must be installed in new buildings by law.
- Easy to install. Delivered with system's needed pipes.
- Can be backed-up with optional electric heater or an existent gas boiler in case of adverse weather conditions when desired temperature is not reached.
- Doble circuited system; panels have antifreeze running through them to avoid freezing, which does the actual water heating
- 850ºC vitrified steel tank
- 2m2 laser welded absorber for maximum performance
- All needed accesories and structure included (usable for both flaat and inclined rooftops
Size (installed) (WxHxL mm): 1305 x 1962 x 1565
Primary cicuit volume: 9,6L
Tank size: 580x1305mm
Tank volume: 200L
Isolator and thickness: 50mm Poliurethanee.
Max working pressure: 8 Bar
Max working temp 102ºC
Connector size: 1/2"
Dry Weight (with structure and without water) 115kg
10 year warranty
Sloped and flat surface ready