- Low cost BlackBull PWM 20 Amp controller with battery type selector and timer
Xantrex XW MPPT60-150
100% secure site with SSL certificate and committed to Confianza Online.
Delivery time: 1-4 weekdays for products in stock or since the payment is received through wire transfer, Paypal and credit card.
The Xantrex XW Solar Charge Controller (XW SCC) is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the electrical maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries.
When charging, the XW SCC regulates battery voltage and output current basedon the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
The XW SCC can be used with 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60-volt DC battery systems and is able to charge a lower nominal-voltage battery from a higher nominal-voltage array. For example, the XW SCC can charge a 12-volt battery from a 36-volt array. This provides flexibility for installers to use longer wiring runs without compromising efficiency. The XW Solar Charge Controller can be installed (in single or multi-unit configurations) with Xantrex XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger(s) or can be used in other solar energy systems where a solar charge controller is needed.
The XW SCC incorporates a dynamic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm designed to maximize energy harvest from the PV array. The MPPT constantly adjusts the operating points of the array to ensure it stays on the maximum power point. It does not stop energy harvest to sweep the array like some other competing products. This feature is beneficial all sunlight conditions, especially in areas with fast moving cloud cover and quickly changing solar conditions.
Standard features of the Solar Charge Controller include:
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) delivers maximum available power from PV array to battery bank
- Integrated PV ground-fault protection
- Ultra-reliable, convection-cooled design does not require a cooling fan − large, aluminum, die-cast heat-sink allows full output current up to 45°C without thermal derating
- Selectable two or three-stage charging algorithms with manual equalization to maximize system performance and improve battery life
- Configurable auxiliary output
- Two-line, 16-character liquid crystal display (LCD) and four buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Input over-voltage and under-voltage protection, output over-current protection, and backfeed (reverse current) protection (warning and fault messages appear on LCD when unit shuts down as a protective measure)
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when output power and ambient temperature are high
- Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) included − automatically provides temperature compensated battery charging
- Xanbus™-enabled network communications protocol (developed by Xantrex)
- Communicates settings and activity to other Xanbus™-enabled devices, such as the XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger, the XW System Control Panel (XW SCP), XW Automatic Generator Start (XW AGS), and other XW Solar Charge Controllers.
8 other products in the same category:
The higher PRS Series 10A Steca Solar Charge controller PRS1010
ICO-GE Solar 75W MPPT Charge Controller for 5W~100Watt solar panels
MPPT Variotrack VT-65, the 65Amp swiss made MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Ouback Remote Battery Temperature sensor. A must have for professional setups.
The 10A Steca PR 1010 Solar Charge Controller. With advanced functions and big display.
MPPT Variotrack VT-80 Swiss made 80Amp maximum power point tracking Solar Charge Controller
The 20A Steca PR2020 Solar Charge Controller. With advanced functions and big display