- Reduced price
Voltronic Axpert VM III 48/5000 MPPT 80A CanBus
Voltronic Hybrid Inverter Axpert VM III 48V 5000W with 80A MPPT.
This inverter is Voltronics' most advanced model. Bluetooth connectable with the mobile app. This new device allows full configuration of equalization and absortion times and voltages to optimally charge the batteries. It incorporates a 0 mS transfer relay and can automatically start a generator. CanBus port, prepared and calibrated for Pylontech Lithium batteries. Load statistics as daily and total consumption are recorded with the possibility of downloading data via USB.
100% secure site with SSL certificate and committed to Confianza Online.
Delivery time: 1-4 weekdays for products in stock or since the payment is received through wire transfer, Paypal and credit card.
Voltronic presents this new product. The Axpert VM III inverter / Charger / Regulator. An extremely high efficiency pure sinewave inverter.
THIS PRODUCT IS THE TOTAL SOLUTION for self supplying electricity.
The Axpert VM III is presented with a supercompact renovated design and a more complete display and menu. Among the improvements we highlight: 4
- Possibility of programming the absorption times. In addition to the equalization we can also regulate the equalization time.
- Bluetooth: Through the free app that can be downloaded from Google Play, we can access system information and monitor it from home.
- BMS Port: Reserved for future firmware updates of the device
- 0ms transfer relay: The transfer relay has been improved and the jump is already negligible. With 0 ms, the most delicate devices are not affected by the change of the inverter mode> bypass and vice versa in case the batteries are depleted / recharged.
- 60 A battery charger: allows you to use the source of a generator or electrical network to recharge the battery in a few hours on days of bad weather.
- Removable screen with new data: From the new screen we can monitor the system completely, seeing in detail the status, load, voltages and production statistics, as well as photovoltaic production in real time of what is happening in this inverter and once you understand the display, its very intuitive to use.
The Voltonic Axpert VM III inverters come with a 2 year warranty.
Power: 5000VA / 5000W (Power Factor 1)
Voltage in: 230 VAC with Selectable Voltage Range: 170-280V / 90-280V
Working frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz (Automatic detection)
Output: AC Output Voltage (Batt. Mode): 230V
Peak power: 10000VA
Efficiency: 90% to 93% Pure Sinusoidal Wave
Baterias: Voltage: 48VDC
Solar Regulator: Solar MPPT type regulator (maximum power point tracking)
Maximum photovoltaic power: 4000W MPPT
Solar array Voltage Range: 120-450VDC
Maximum open circuit voltage: 500VDC Maximum current: 80A
Warranty: National, 2 years
8 other products in the same category:
Outback Power Systems inverter charger VFXR3048E. Single-phase, 230V Sinewave Output in 48V Version. 3000W Vented Models. Programmable for Seven Different Modes with Generator Assist. Completely modular, with a stackable design for up to Nine Inverters in Three-phase and 10 Inverters in Grid-tied. Up to 93% Operating Efficiency. On-field Upgradable Software. Standard 5-Year Warranty
The AC power output of this Cotek CT24/1500 inverter is identical to, and in some cases even better than, the power supplied by your normal utility grid. *Ideal for handling sensitive loads and for improving AC equipment performance in systems with 24 VDC input.
The 10-HUB plus mate is teh system communications manager for outback products
The Studer Xtender 3000-12 provides an unmatched freedom of energy. Made in Switzerland
Rich Electric DAI 12/1500 Puresine Inverter specially designed for the most delicate needs, with power saving mode.
Rich Electric 6000W (7.5Kva) Pure Sinewave inverter-charger. 24 or 48V input . 230Vac output
The GOODWE EM inverters are hybrid solar inverters. They make the use of the conventional electrical network possible interacting with batteries, so they allow a self-consumption, grid zero installation. The GW5000EM allows upto 6,5kW of solar panels to be attached.
During the day the batteries accumulate the surplus energy that isn't used and is produced by the solar panels. This energy is available at the time of day when there is no solar production and can eliminate most of the electricity bill.