High-Tech, high efficiency (+17%) salt proof, anti corrosion 20W Marine Solar panel
Trina Solar 330 Wp panel
High-tech, high output 330Wp Trina Solar TSM-330-PD14 Policrystalline Solar solar panel with 12 x 6 glass laminated cells and with aluminium frame.
100% secure site with SSL certificate and committed to Confianza Online.
Delivery time: 1 to 4 weekdays for products in stock once the payment is received by wire transfer, Paypal or credit card.
Astounishing performance and excellent efficiency with low light, cloudy days and early morning late afternoons.
- Trina Solar offers high output and efficiency (-0 +5%)
- 10 years of direct warranty and linear 25year output warranty
- Light and resistant.
- Reinforceanodised aluminium frame
- All modules pass an electroluminiscence test
- More than 30 tests are run at production plant (UV, TC, HF, and more) These test go beyond certifications requirements.
- Resists degradatión induced by electric potentials
- UL 1000 V / IEC 1000 V certified
- Resists wind pressure upto 130 km/h (2400 Pa)
- Snow loads upto 900 kg per module (5400 Pa)
- Resists hail upto 35 mm at 97 km/h
- Salt and abrasion resistent
Policrystalline solar module with 6 x 12 laminated square cells.
Equipped with MC4 connectors.
Indicated for on and offgrid systems
- Máx power: 330Wp
- Tolerance: 0-+5%
- Module efficiency: 17%
- Max output current: 8,83 A
- Voltage at max power:. 37,4 V
- Short circuit current: 9,28 A
- Voltage open circuit:: 45,8 V
- Peso: 22 kg
Size: 1960mm x 992 mm x400 mm
Total warranty: 25 años
8 other products in the same category:
High efficiencyand high output Policrystalline 72-cell Munchen Solar solar panel with glass laminated square cells and with aluminium frame. German technology.
Small 1 Wp solar module.
High-tech, high output TrinaSolar Tallmax 405Wp Solar panel, with upto 20,2% efficiency!
Complete economic high quality BaxiRoca STS 200L thermosyphon hot solar water system
Gan¡lvanized solar structure rooftile saver.
This High Tech, high efficiency cell (18,33%) 100W Solar module by München Solar